Wednesday 9 January 2013

introduction, the beginning

Its an usual obsession, people have grown them for years. Now most of us think of the ones brought commonly at florists, food stores and hardware stores, there is much more than that, as a young enthusiast and artist who draws orchid blooms, its like a feast, where ever you look in books and websites there are explosions of colour, shape, form which inspires me to grow, and draw them. There is a real satisfaction watching a plant that you have grown and seeing it flower. There is never  time where the colour and shape of the flowers wont inspire me. I'm not just a botanical artist i also like to draw birds and other animals. as a young orchid enthusiast and artist I want to inspire and encourage another generation as well as share stories of my love and interest in orchids and art.this is not just for young enthusiasts its for everyone who enjoys orchids and art.

Ryan Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment